MSPSP LEAGUE REGISTRATION – Fall 2018
**All teams must be registered for the MSPSP Fall 2018 Event in GotSoccer prior to the registration meeting on July 14th**
MSPSP Fall 2018 Club Application (to be completed once per club, prior to registering teams)
Event Enrollment /Team Information Submission
Team Application Preview (Divisioning Questions)
MSPSP Fall 2018 Calendar
MSPSP Fall 2018 Registration FAQs
MSPSP Division FAQ (Fall 2018)
League Affiliation Form (PDF)
League Affiliation Form (.doc)
MSPSP Player Registration Form
Request for Early Passcards (Early passcards distributed digitally)
- See the document labeled Event Enrollment/Team Information Submission for detailed instructions to enter your team in the GotSoccer event and provide divisioning information for teams. Team placement (division) information will be submitted digitally.
- In order to participate in Michigan State Premier Soccer Program, all teams must be entered into the GotSoccer event prior to registration.
- Once teams have been formed in GotSoccer (with players and coaches on the team), clubs should follow the Event Enrollment/Team Information Submission instructions to enroll their team online.
- Pay via check at registration on July 14th, or individually per team online when completing the application.
PLAYER REGISTRATION FORMS:
- All players for the fall season must fill out a Player Registration Form (MSPSP player contract) which can be found under the Rules and Forms tab of MSPSP website. All information on the form must be completed. This includes the player’s name, address, date of birth, phone number, and signatures of the player, parent/guardian, coach, and affiliating league.
- Once the Player Registration Form is completed (after the MSYSA tryout deadline) the player is officially committed to the team for the entire seasonal year (fall and spring).
- The box must be checked indicating the player has paid their individual registration fees and the box indicating the player has not signed with another MSYSA team (exception for dual registration).
- MSPSP is no longer requiring proof of birth; it is the responsibility of the affiliating league to verify dates of birth and to collect the required player/parent concussion form.
MSPSP is no longer requiring birth certificates / proof of birth, it is the responsibility of the affiliating league to verify eligibility.
TEAM ROSTER: (see GotSoccer Instruction to print rosters)
- No player can play up more than two age divisions. No player can play down in age groups.
- MSPSP team rosters must have a minimum of 15 players and a maximum of 22 players. If the minimum number is not met at the time of registration, the roster will not be accepted and the team cannot play in MSPSP. Supplemental teams do not have a minimum roster requirement.
- The Player Registration Forms (contract) must be placed in the same order as listed on the Team Roster in the registration packet. The information on the Team Roster must be the same as the information included on the Player Registration Form (DOB, name, address, etc).
- Teams will more than 3 team officials (Coach, Asst Coach, Manager) will cost $25.00 per individual.
- Late Player Additions ($25.00) begin July 16th, the Monday following registration.
All head coaches of teams playing in Premier 1, 2, & 3, shall be required to have a minimum “D” State-coaching license or a NSCAA National Diploma. All head coaches of teams playing in any Classic divisions shall be required to have a minimum Grassroots license.
- A head coach of a Classic division team that advances to a Premier division shall have one (1) season to obtain his/her "D" State-coaching license or NSCAA National Diploma.
- Head coaches are required to attend 80% of scheduled MSPSP matches.
- Head coaches not attending 80% their teams scheduled matches are subject to disciplinary action / fines.
- All new head coaches in the Michigan State Premier Soccer Program must include a copy of their license at the time of registration.
REQUEST FOR EARLY PASSCARDS AND ROSTERS:
If your team requires early passcards and /or rosters for pre-season tournaments, complete the Early Passcards form (available under the Rules and Forms tab). Submit the form and $50.00 fee with your registration materials. Passcards will be distributed digitally on July 26th.
REGISTRATION MEETING & SUMMARY OF REQUIRED MATERIALS:
The Registration Meeting will be at the MSPSP Office on July 14th from 9am-12noon. At the meeting the following will need to be completed and/or submitted to MSPSP:
¨ Team roster. Print out one hard copy (see GotSoccer Guidelines document)
¨ Team enrolled in the MSPSP event (see Event Enrollment/Team Information Submission document)
¨ Player Registration Forms signed and dated by affiliating league
¨ Copy of coach license (new coaches only)
¨ Early Passcard Request (if needed)
Check over carefully! Each team’s paperwork must be submitted in the original registration packet envelope provided by the MSPSP, with the appropriate information filled out on the front of the envelope, one team per envelope for ALL teams (even returning teams).